Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Heyyo!

Heyya all!
I wonder how long i have been MIA for this blog?
erm.. i guess it is around 3 months.
Wow, isn't that was a long long time?

Hm, actually for whole May, I'm being busy for exam and activities.
then start to busy for my camps.
and then June to July i've got alot of activities and competitions.
Seriously i also wondering why am i so busy for?
Homework didn't complete.
Feel tired everyday.
Got scolded from almost every teacher.
No time to relax.
I also wondering why.
But i'm just want to do this.
Well, i feel stressed up.
Anyway, i have to MIA again... for study, my SPM is coming soon.

Sorry to those whose i promised, i have to break my promise now.
It's not time for me to blogging, busy and tired.

Anyway, I've got a boyfriend for now.
busy dating too =p...
I would like to spend all my time with them, my friends and my family members,
and my tutu =)

therefore... this blog might be closing soon.
or else the blogger will be MIA until SPM over.

oh ya, maybe when i was in bad mood.
just bear with me, my homework not yet finish.
have to go now, buaii buaii all.
I'll miss you guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment