Friday, April 30, 2010

...Emo...

Sometimes i really got fed up and upset with all those stupid thingy
I could not control my own feeling
I feel stressed out
I dont really know how to handle it
How to solve the problems
Now the only thing i know
Is to continue my life
I shall do it, no matter what happen
I must do it, no matter how i think
I got to do it!

and now, there is 2 days holidays
i shall take a break from this 2 day
anyway, gonna hang out with wen wen and friends
all the zoo group member.. and probably with someone else
i hope can enjoy tomorrow
but until now we still dont know want to watch which movie
Ice kacang puppy love? nope, huey yng dont want to watch
probably is When In Rome, but the 1st show at 4.25pm
i guess it is too late
anyway, no one is replying me now
i can just ignore it ba

why do i have a feeling, that tomorrow will not be that good?
dont know, now i really not feel well
was emo-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment