Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool~

Seriously i think all of you know..
today is April Fool!
Let's have some fun about it!

yesterday around 11.50+ pm i was talking to Dexter
i tell him i m waiting
then he asked me, what are u waiting for?
i just keep saying let me wait la
then when 12am came, i starting to cheat him
and i started my day of fooling around
then is my bro's friend.. then is my sis.. continue like that..
then Max also cheated by me, haha. the 17th victim!
and somemore friends.

I told Max and some friends that
this year is last year of being a "child"
next year will be 18 year-old and become an adult le
so this year must play untill syok
then i set my target at 100 people
But not hitting :(

Then this morning go to school, when i saw ahmimi i just starting to fool her
"你的鞋带掉了!" i told her like that
then i said, Happy April Fool!
she was like very angry with my action and shoot me
seriously i feel Hurt, so i just took my bag and go to line up
then i also make jokes from others

then whole day i really feel not that well.
was thinking about the thing happened this morning
im not angry about that, just abit hurt
but i angry about myself, i know her style, and why i still repeating the stupid action
when recess i also dint see her
when after school, i saw her at the gate there
was trying to act like normal and nature
luckily she dint show her " smelly" face at me
feel abit happy

ahmimi, i have read ur blog
i know u dont want to do that , u are not intentionally
no need say sorry la, it is just like that
i know you so long , trust me, i know your style!
i know ur mum sucks XD
dont misunderstood, that is all
today happened alot funny thing, and alot meaningful thing

this year is the best year of my APRIL FOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment