Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ImBack

being MIA for a quite long time
im busy..
and dont feel like blogging..
something else happen
alot thing has changed
i am still not used to the situation now

actually i feel like closing this blog soon
starting dont know how to express my feeling
it is not only one word or two word, one post or two post could settle
but anyway...
i think im still continueing..
could not stop blogging because i really love to share with you guys

as u know, im a sharing person, right?

this few day quite alot thing happen lo..
lols..
i think my close friend all know what happen?
im so confused actually
kinda weird
and i believe it is still not yet reach the level..
the feeling is still stucking at the place
i could not tell how it is.. but i know, i feel it
i feel my feeling

now u can see it
my mind so messy
i could not tell you guys what happen
it messed up my life
but i think i could handle it
just, dont think too much

oh well.. had to end here..
one more...
I'm back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment